Dates to Remember:
Starting June 6th – Monday and Wednesday: Open Nets
- 1:30 minute open nets
- 30-minute strength and conditioning
- Times 4:30-6:30pm
- Players to bring cleats, shin guards, flats, water & wear Liberty Gear
Other Dates to Remember:
- Youth Camp (June 13th-16th)
- Team Camp (July 18th-20th)
- Dublin Soccer Challenge (July 22nd & 23rd)
- Tryouts (Aug 1st & 2nd)
Forms for Student Athletes (PDF):
Head here to see all required forms for OLHS Athletics
Points of reference:
- Please note that June is the suggested month for vacations, as July and August are very full.
- Integrity on and off the pitch, your decisions now will effect your next season.
- Punctuality is expected.
- It is the student/athlete’s responsibility to contact their coach with any and all concerns. Any absences or conflicts must be communicated in advance.
- Wear Liberty gear, if you are new to the program wear our colors (white, royal, black)
- Bring your boots, flats, guards, water and ball.
- All medical forms must be submitted before tryouts
- Estimated costs for the fall: training gear, warm up and polo –all required- $ 200.00, Team Camp: $65.00, Pay to play fee (paid to the school- $75)